- 7 December, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
GENINOV is becoming increasingly popular in the underground integration of public utilities. She is one of the City of Longueuil’s loyal customers, as well as Quebec’s leading construction developers such as Group BCH, Immotec, Mega-Tech Construction, GBD Construction and Domaine Leduc.
GENINOV produces for its customers design plans and engineering specification and integration of underground networks, including, among others, energy services (electricity and gas), lighting and telecommunication services. GENINOV also conducts the tendering process for the selection of construction contractors and supervises the work for these clients. The integration work allows GENINOV to develop close collaborations with utility service providers such as Hydro-Québec, Metropolitan Gas, Bell, Videotron, etc.
Some projects in progress:
- Phase 2B of the Albatros project in Saint-Eustache
- Phase 3 of the Albatross project in Saint-Eustache
- Prestige project on the Lake at Deux-Montagnes
- Val des Parcs Project in Laval
- Des Charmettes Project in Blainville
- Castel Development Project in Laval
- Phase 2 of the Quartier des Vignobles project in Saint-Rémi
- Military Base Project in Longueuil
- HIP – Espace project Nature in Longueuil